Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Where has the time gone?!

It's been a while since I last posted. Computer problems plagued me for a while. In fact they stopped me cold. My old computer was on its last leg and my brother came to my rescue and built me a new one. Thanks John!

Since my computer has been back up I have been busy printing prints and cards getting ready for my next show. The two days right after Thanksgiving I'll be at the Thanksgiving Invitational in Fredericksburg, Texas in the historic Market Platz downtown. This will be my first show there and I'm looking forward to it. This last May I had a show in Kerrville put on by the same folks, TACEF. Despite the flooding and lousy weather it was a very successful show for me. I'm hoping this one will be just as good or better, and with better weather, especially since the day after Thanksgiving everyone officially begins shopping for Christmas!

I can’t believe the holidays are all but here! I just don’t know where the time goes these days! Anyway – if you are looking to do some Christmas shopping or walk off all that turkey and dressing come to Fredericksburg on Friday, November 23rd and Saturday, November 24th. I'll be there from 10:00 am - 6:00 pm in the Market Platz, on West San Antonio Street. You just might find that original pastel or pencil drawing for that certain someone, a print for a member of your family, or pick out a perfect Christmas card to send out to that friend you haven’t seen in a long time.

Hope to see you there!

No comments: