Friday, August 22, 2008

Finished! Done! It's off the easel!

OK - I've played with this one enough. I've taken it off the easel because every time I walk by it I do something else to it. Add more reflections, take the reflections out, add more rocks, take the rocks out, add more color, less color, darker colors, lighter colors. More. . . Less. . .More. . .Less.

LOL - I've had fun working on it and I'm still trying to figure out how to do reflections and submerged rocks but I'm getting there. All in all I think it looks better than the first post. There are pieces of the other posts I like better but as a whole I'm happy - at least until I walk by it again but I'm finished this time ;-)

8" x 6" Mountain River Landscape Oil on linen cavas panel

To see more of my work please visit my website Karen Hargett Fine Art

No comments: