Sunday, August 24, 2008

Great Art DVD and Video Resource

I don't know if you are aware of SmartFlix or not but they rent art and craft DVDs and videos on-line. It is a great way to see if the DVD you thought about buying is what you wanted or not as they can be pretty expensive to purchase.

Most DVDs are $9.99 and you return it after a week in a postage free cardboard mailer that it came in. They provide you with the address label and even the little tape sealers for the mailer. How convenient is that?!

I did have to be put on a waiting list since they only had a limited number of copies but it was well worth it. I just spent the afternoon watching Richard Schmid Paints the Landscape White Pines. I plan to rent more - it was a wonderful way to spend a rainy afternoon.

To see more of my work please visit my website Karen Hargett Fine Art

No comments: