Friday, August 20, 2010

Moderating Comments

I was hoping I would never have to moderate comments on my blog but after getting some inappropriate comments I have now turned on the moderator so that I may view them before allowing them to be posted.  It is a shame that some make this necessary but there is no sense in having you offended by these postings.

I plan on getting back to painting on a regular basis soon.  Hope you all have enjoyed your summer despite the hot weather.

Matthew 15:18 - 19 (New King James Version)
18 But those things which proceed out of the mouth come from the heart, and they defile a man. 19 For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies.

8 comments:

Helen Read said...

Oh Karen, I had to do the same thing... sadly. However, I could NOT have some of the things (and links) on my blog, they were so offensive.
But, those who want to comment will - even with the moderation on.

Karen Hargett said...

Thanks so much Helen. You must have gotten some of the same things I was getting - really offensive. I appreciate your comments and your support on my blog - good to know there are good people like you out there - thanks so much!

Jack Kung said...

Hi,how are you today?I have surfed your blog serveral times, your blog is great and having a lot of intresting things. If you have time, you can visit my blog and feel free to give me some comment, more important thing is being my follower! Thank you very much.

(My blog is sharebooksreview.blogspot.com)

Karen Hargett said...

Thanks Jack - glad you enjoyed surfing my blog - I just took a quick look at yours - looks like you are an avid reader.

Dianne said...

I love your artwork! This is my first visit here, and I thoroughly enjoyed myself. You are richly blessed with a great talent.
Dianne

Karen Hargett said...

Dianne - thanks so much for your kind words and thanks for visiting - come back again.

Joanne Amos said...

My favorite is Jesus with the Crown of Thornes. God Is Blessing you and I thank you for sharing.

Karen Hargett said...

Joanne thank you so much. That little sketch means a lot to me for what I was feeling at the time- even as I read the post I did I can't help be emotional. Thank you for your comments and thanks so much for visiting my blog. I took a peek at yours and I'm going to add a link to my blog in case others would like to join yours. Thanks again.