Saturday, November 8, 2008

Multicultural Artists Partnership Holiday Exhibition

If you are in the Austin area, please be sure to stop by the Real Gallery on 2824 Real Street in Austin. I will be participating in the Multicultural Artists Partnership Holiday Exhibition. All work will be for sale.

The exhibition opens on Saturday, November 15 from 11:00 am - 6:00 pm and runs through Sunday, November 16 from noon to 4:30 pm. There is a reception on Saturday, November 15 from 1:00 - 5:00 pm. Admission and parking are free.

It will be a great way to start your holiday shopping, meet some local artists and enjoy some live jazz music.

4 comments:

Marsha Robinett said...

Karen,
I wish you the best at your exhibition...if I were closer I would come visit. You will have to let us know how it went.

Here's to meeting nice people, good conversation, and wonderful sales.

Karen Hargett said...

Thanks Marsha. Gee too bad we don't live closer - that would be nice. I've never done this exhibition. The gallery is new and this is a very small exhibition but hopefully it will be good. I have one wall to show just a few of my pieces but I can bring my prints. If nothing else the exposure will be good.

SharonWrightArtist said...

Hi Karen, good luck with te exhibition....enjoy! Lots of sales would be good too!
Sorry, I seem to have been neglecting you of late, missed the wonderful cows! The limited palette of Moo! is just so right for the subject, I just love it.

Karen Hargett said...

Hey Sharon - thanks so much. I hope there are lots of sales too ;-)

I'm glad you like my Moo! I enjoyed painting her.

Good to have you stop in.