Saturday, November 14, 2009

Just An Update or Two




Today's reception at Chuck's Coffee Shop & Deli went well - music, friends, food and art! I was blessed to have my Vegetable Plate original sell and there were a couple of other people that seemed really interested in other pieces. As you can see in the pictures, every piece of available wall space was used by our art club Artist of the South Corridor. All in all it was a good afternoon and everyone seemed to enjoy themselves.
One other bit of an update.
Regina Carlton Burchett has her Pearathon website up for artists where she is featuring that wonderful fruit, the pear, in any medium. She has added my Pears & Company. Thank you Regina! Be sure to check out the website and see all the different ways artists have painted and drawn the pear. If you are an artist you may want to add your pears to the Pearathon.
Ephesians 1:3 (New International Version)
Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

One is good.

Why is it that I get this craving for salads and fruits, sunshine and open country and beautiful vistas when I'm here?

Karen Hargett said...

You are right - one is good. I'm hopefull that the rest will sell too.

LOL - glad you have that feeling when visiting.

Gary Keimig said...

congratulations on the show sale. Hopefully by now others have found homes too. They are sure worth taking home.
Good job.

Jo Castillo said...

Congratulations on a sale and a beautiful show. Regina and I went by yesterday and looked. The show is great and your paintings are outstanding in the mixture. :) Nice work.

Karen Hargett said...

Thanks so much Gary - I do hope they all sell - wouldn't that be great?!

Hi Jo - I'm so glad you and Regina got to drop in to Chuck's and see all the displayed art there. Thanks!

Helen Read said...

Karen,thanks for stopping by my blog!
And - how exciting, sounds like a fun event and lovely show, and of course, sales are great! Happy Thanksgiving week!!

Karen Hargett said...

Hi Helen - sorry I'm a little late in responding here. I always enjoy your blog - thanks for visiting mine ;-)