Thursday, June 24, 2010

Now It's Yard Art - Original Pastel


Now It's Yard Art
4" x 10" (10.2cm x 25.4cm)
Pastels on Velour
$75 plus $10 shipping and handling in the US
E-mail me for International shipping rates or other inquiries.
I have this unique glass hummingbird feeder in my flowerbed. I love the shape of it and the metal stand that holds it. The only thing is - it didn't hold the sugar water very well and the little flower feeder tube broke after one season. I retired it from its original use but kept it planted in my flowerbed just because I love it.

The other day it was late afternoon, the sun was getting low and shining through the green-blue glass. Little drops of condensation were forming on the inside of the feeder. It was just beautiful and it made me glad I kept it. Even if the hummingbirds don't feed from it any longer and it has become a little piece of yard art it still brings me joy.

PS - Not to worry - I still have my old standby feeder hanging on my front porch that works very well and feeds several hummingbirds at one time.


John 14:16 (New International Version)
16And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Counselor to be with you forever—

No comments: