Friday, September 9, 2011

The Delegation - An Original Pastel


The Delegation
11" x 14" (28.0cm x 35.6cm)
Pastels on Velour
$200 plus $10 shipping and handling in the US
E-mail me for International shipping rates or other inquiries.
These geese look so comical to me.  They look all self-absorbed and on a mission being led by this little "formal" black and white duck.  I wonder where they are going and what they are going to do when they get there?

A fellow Facebook "Eagle Peeps", Linda Vetter, took the photo.  Thanks Linda for sharing - this was a fun study!

2 Timothy 4:2
2Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all long suffering and doctrine.

2 comments:

Helen Read said...

Karen, I just love this! :) Wonderful title too!

Karen Hargett said...

Oh thank you Helen - I just thought they were so comical I had to paint it! I'm glad you like it.