Sunday, September 14, 2008

Yellowstone's Lower Falls - Original Pastel

As you may know, I went to Yellowstone in June and had a wonderful time sightseeing. One of the sights that was most spectacular was Yellowstone's Lower Falls. It was breathtaking! Here is my interpretation of the Lower Falls from one of the photos I took.
Yellowstone's Lower Falls Original Pastel
10" x 8" (25.4cm x 20.4cm)
Pastel on Velour
$300 plus $10 shipping and handling in the US
E-mail me for International shipping rates or other inquiries.



This may also be purchased as a limited edition of 200 giclée print.

Yellowstone's Lower Falls Limited Edition Pastel
10" x 8" (25.4cm x 20.4cm)
Pastel on Giclée Print
$75 plus $10 shipping and handling in the US
E-mail me for International shipping rates or other inquiries.


No comments: