Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year!

I can’t believe 2009 has all but come and gone! So much has happened this year – not all of it good – but there has been more good than bad and even in the bad times there were blessings to be had. That counts for something. I do have so many blessings to be thankful for and just like The Fledglings I’m looking forward to seeing what 2010 brings.
My list of resolutions is long this year so I won’t bore you. My prayers are that we all we have year of good health, happiness and prosperity.
I look forward to sharing my paintings with you, reading your comments and visiting your blogs. Happy 2010!


Philippians 4:13 (New International Version)
13I can do everything through him who gives me strength.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Karen the Fledglings are beautiful. I love the angle of the birds.
Happy New Year! Peace and Blessings.

Helen Read said...

Very beautiful, Karen! Happy New Year! :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful painting! Mike

Karen Hargett said...

Thank you Toni! The angle and the lighting is what drew me to the reference photo for this pastel besides the cute little birds :-) Happy New Year!

Hi Helen - thanks so much! I hope you 2010 is a great year for you!

Thank you Mike. Glad you like it. I know several Mikes - do I know you?