Saturday, September 26, 2020

Colors of Fall
8" X 10" Pastel on Velour
Original $125 | Print $35


It's that time of year when we are beginning to see all the beautiful fall colors everywhere.  

A friend shared one of her photos from Colorado of some Aspens changing colors. So with her permission, I decided to use it as a reference photo for my pastel.  Thank you Saundra Lane!  

This pastel, like my Spent Roses, is looser than I normally do but it was just as much fun.  It was a challenge in its own way in trying to keep it loose, catching the lights and darks, and overlapping colors.

You can purchase Colors of Fall on my website and while you are there be sure to take a look around at the rest of my art.


To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven: ~ Ecclesiastes 3:1 | KJV


No comments: