Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I'm Still Painting

I'm still painting - trying to get the pool balls round and the proper size. I thought I was closer than I am but I can see after stepping away the red and white ball in the front on the left is way out of shape, the yellow one is the too small, the orange and white stripe one needs a bit of adjusting on the stripe and may be too large, then there is the yellow and white one. . .well I guess they all need a bit of adjusting but I'm getting there! That is the most important part - I'm getting there!I'm going to let it dry a bit tonight and start again tomorrow but I thought I'd give you an update. If you see anything that bothers you let me know.

2 comments:

Susan Carlin said...

Looking good!

Karen Hargett said...

Hi Susan - thanks so much. I thought I was almost finished with it last night and then decided I needed to fix something. LOL - I hate when that happens!