Saturday, April 5, 2008

What to do next. . .

I'm in a quandary this morning, too much that needs to be done and things that I want to do. There are the things that need to be done like clean house, mow the yard, work in the flowerbeds, build new shelves in my office, paint the house and the list goes on. Then there are the things I want to do - draw, take reference pictures, draw, ride my horse, draw. OK so my "want to do list" is repetitive but then it gets even shorter - Billy Bob, my horse is retired and hasn't been ridden in years because of feet problems so I hesitate to ride him for fear of make something flare up. Thinking about him also reminds me his stall needs to be cleaned. So that leaves drawing and taking reference pictures. I may get out with my camera and take some pictures around my place - that may remind me I need to mow and clean the flowerbeds though. Drawing! Yes that should work. Hmmm, I need to go through my reference pictures and sort them into categories to make it easier to decide what I want to do. Like I said - I'm in a quandary this morning.

No comments: